FANUM OLIVE OIL, S.L.U., through this document, sets out its Policy on the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.oleofanum.es, with the aim of improving their usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the various tools that the entity makes available for the management of the services.
The entity informs the users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them with the aim of informing them about the use and purpose of these cookies. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
FANUM OLIVE OIL, S.L.U. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the company.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the company, anonymously, for the purpose of carrying out statistical studies on browsing the company’s websites.
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalisation cookies: they facilitate navigation by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools and configuring the available options. They make it possible to provide the service requested previously by the user.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they make it possible to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (mainly Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data in an anonymous form with the aim of obtaining user browsing profiles.
Classified by duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: they collect and store data on the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
You can review the cookies and privacy settings by clicking on the link below.
Active Cookies at www.oleofanum.com
Technical Cookies Required
The necessary technical cookies must always be activated so that we can save your cookie settings preferences. Basically, this site will not work well if they are not active
The www.oleofanum.com website uses the following cookies:
The storage time of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the websites of the entity although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been given for the receipt of cookies, it is desired to remove them, those stored on the user’s computer must be deleted, using the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted at: